Kutztown University on-campus housing provides many living options for residents, including traditional, suite-style and apartment-style living. Please take a look at the eligibility requirements below to help you prepare.
On-campus housing for Fall 2016/Spring 2017 is guaranteed to incoming freshmen and transfer students who have completed both the Admissions and Housing eligibility requirements by May 1, 2016. For more information see: New Student information
On-campus housing for Spring 2016 will be available for both new incoming students and returning students that did not live on-campus during the previous Fall semester, on a space available basis. Housing for Spring 2016 is usually available in most living options. Please note that new incoming transfer students can be considered for the University Place suites or Dixon Suites (based on availability) and Golden Bear Apartments. New incoming first year students will most likely be placed in the traditional residence halls (based on availability). The Spring 2016 online process will be available from January 4 - 15, 2016. More information will be available later. New Student information
To be eligible to apply for on-campus housing a student must be:
- Officially accepted through the Admissions Office
- Have a $200 Advanced Registration Deposit on file
- Indicate intent to live on-campus on the Admissions application
To be eligible for an on-campus housing assignment:
- Successfully complete the housing license fee payment and acceptance of the Housing License agreement by May 1, 2015 if entering for the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 academic year.
- Successfully complete the housing license free payment and acceptance of the Housing License agreement by January 15, 2016 for a Spring 2016 assignment on-campus.