Kutztown University on-campus housing provides many living options for residents, including traditional, suite-style and apartment-style living. Please take a look at the eligibility requirements below to help you prepare.
On-campus housing for Fall 2016/Spring 2017 is guaranteed to incoming freshmen and transfer students who have completed both the Admissions and Housing eligibility requirements by May 1, 2016. For more information see: New Student information
To be eligible to apply for on-campus housing a student must be:
- Officially accepted through the Admissions Office
- Have a $200 Advanced Registration Deposit on file
- Indicate intent to live on-campus on the Admissions application
To be eligible for an on-campus housing assignment:
- Successfully complete the housing license fee payment and acceptance of the Housing License agreement by May 1, 2016 if entering for the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 academic year.
- Successfully complete the housing license free payment and acceptance of the Housing License agreement by January 20, 2017 for a Spring 2017 assignment on-campus.