Kutztown University on-campus housing provides many living options for residents, including traditional, suite-style and apartment-style living. Please take a look at the eligibility requirements below to help you prepare.
On-campus housing for Fall 2016/Spring 2017 is guaranteed to incoming freshmen and transfer students who have completed both the Admissions and Housing eligibility requirements by May 1, 2016. For more information see: New Student information
The online Spring 2016 on-campus housing ended at 4:30 pm on Jan. 15, 2016. If you would like to sign up for on-campus housing after 4 pm on Jan. 15th you will need to make a cash or check payment by appointment in our 106 Old Main Office- please by call 610 - 683-4027 starting January 19th. Our office is closed on Monday, January 18 for Martin Luther King Holiday. Our business hours are 8 am - 4:30 pm.
To be eligible to apply for on-campus housing a student must be:
- Officially accepted through the Admissions Office
- Have a $200 Advanced Registration Deposit on file
- Indicate intent to live on-campus on the Admissions application
To be eligible for an on-campus housing assignment:
- Successfully complete the housing license fee payment and acceptance of the Housing License agreement by May 1, 2016 if entering for the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 academic year.
- Successfully complete the housing license free payment and acceptance of the Housing License agreement by January 15, 2016 for a Spring 2016 assignment on-campus.