Kutztown University Health Ambassadors Program
KU Health Ambassador Program is a peer-to-peer initiative that was founded in 2007 to provide leadership opportunities and successful life learning experiences.
- Membership is open to all KU students.
- In support of academic excellence, all members must maintain a minimum of a 2.0 G.P.A. or better.
- KU Health Ambassadors meet weekly.
- Volunteer membership is open and all expertise is welcomed in event and workshop planning/implementation.
- KU Health Ambassadors successes include: Health and Wellness Expos, Philanthropic Events, Great American Smoke Out Brunch, peer-to-peer information tables and more..
KU Health Ambassadors