Kutztown University Health Ambassadors Program
KU Health Ambassador Program is a peer-to-peer initiative that was founded in 2007 to provide leadership opportunities and successful life learning experiences.
- Membership is open to all KU students.
- In support of academic excellence, all members must maintain a minimum of a 2.0 G.P.A. or better.
- KU Health Ambassadors meets weekly, Tuesdays at 11 AM in 325 MSU.
- Volunteer membership and collaborations is open to all
- KUHA welcomes all expertise.
- KUHA successes include: Health and Wellness Expos, Philanthropic Events, Great American Smokeout Brunch, ZUMBA challanges, interactive student outreach, and fitness workshops.
KU Health Ambassadors
The BACCHUS Network™ Certified Peer Educators
The BACCHUS Network™ Certified Peer Educators is a new opportunity coming to the university. HPAOD Services will be sponsoring participant scholarship to peer educators with CPE scholarships in October where a trainer from BACCHUS will train the first cohort of CPE at Kutztown University. The CPE is widly recognized on college campuses throughout the country. If you are interested in participating in our first cohort of BACCHUS Network™ Certified Peer Educators please contact the director of HPAOD Services
TipS® Training for Intervention ProcedureS for the University
TipS® for the University provides students with the knowledge and confidence necessary to reduce high-risk drinking behavior amoung their peers. More thans 1000 campuses in the country have used this dynamic program. The benifits of becoming TipS® certified will assist student organizations with their risk management goals and provide students with skills to be successful. HPAOD Services will provide certification trainings for students throughout the academic year. If you are interested in learning more please contact the director of HPAOD Services.