Clinical Services Fees
Although a student's semester health center fee (based upon enrollment credits) covers a wide range of services, the ongoing high cost of healthcare has resulted in our assessing a fee for certain specialized services. During an appointment, any services or medications that may incur a fee is reviewed and a student's verbal permission is obtained to have the charge billed to his/her university account for payment at a later date. Students who have not been charged the semester health center fee may have it added to their account by completing the appropriate form or emailing the medical records supervisor at email@example.com.
The following services are available at no additional fee:
- Physician and Physician Assistant appointments.
- Nurse appointments.
- Women's health appointments (fees are waived at the present time due to Clinical Services' participation in a federal grant)
- Self-care items (cough drops, sore throat lozenges, OTC pain relievers) in the hallway outside of Clinical Services.
- Health education materials.
- Healthcare counseling.
- Referrals to community resources.
The following services are available for an additional fee (billed to a student's university account):
- Allergy injection services: $10.00 per visit.
- Vaccines: MMR - $60; TDAP - $48; Tetanus - $35; Varicella - $95; Hepatitis B - $87; Flu - $15; TB screening (group only) - $10.
- Non-stocked injectable medications administered in Clinical Services - $10 administrative fee.
- Prescription medications (in stock) - Nominal Fee
- Medical Supplies - Nominal fee
- Wound Care - Extensive - $25.00 per semester.
- On-site lab fee - $10 plus external lab cost.
- Nebulizer Treatments - $10 per set-up fee.