The following information is needed to receive your allergy vaccine injections at Clinical Services.
See Allergy Vaccine Brochure (download)
The Allergy Vaccine Needs Letter (download)
- Allergist's name, address, fax & phone number
- Schedule of administration (allergist's orders) including:
- Concentration of serum
- Mixing instructions (if mixing is required)
- Serum expiration date or the date the serum was opened and how long it is good once opened
- Specific instructions if late (include 1,2,3, & 4 weeks late) for allergy injections
- Instructions for local & general reactions
- Date and dose of last injection received
- When to reorder serum and/or return to your allergist.
- If applicable, the Allergy Systemic Needs Letter must be completed, signed, and dated by the allergist.
- If the student is a minor, please complete the Permission to Administer Vaccines to a Minor form.
There is a $10.00 fee per visit for this service which will be billed to your student account.
Vaccines will be administered in accordance with the schedule prescribed by your allergist. It is necessary for you to remain in Clinical Services for 30 minutes (or as directed by your allergist) to have your injection site(s) checked by a nurse.
Clinical Services will not assume responsibility for serum damage related to power failures or fluctuations in refrigerator temperatures.
Contact the allergy vaccine nurse at 484-646-4128 for any additional questions.