Helpful Links for Faculty, Staff and Students
Visit the Faculty Room
- Learn how to maximize educational opportunities for postsecondary students with disabilities
- Explore accommodation strategies
- Learn about legal issues
- Find professional development materials
Visit the Board Room
A space for administrators at post-secondary institutions to learn about how to create and facilitate the development of courses and services that are accessible to all students, including those with disabilities.
Visit the Student Services Conference Room
A space for administrators and staff at postsecondary institutions to learn how to create facilities, services, and information resources that are accessible to all students, including those with disabilities.
Visit the Student Lounge
A space designed to help students learn more about how to prepare for and be successful in post-secondary education and challenging career opportunities.
Additional helpful links:
- LD Online
- Helpful Communication Hints
- International Dyslexia Association
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- AHEAD (Association on Higher Education and Disability)
- HEATH Resource Center
- DO-IT. Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking and Technology
- EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
- Bethel College: Information about Blindness and Teaching Blind Students
- Caption First
- Math ML at the Word Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- ADD Information Network
- Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support
- Learning Disabilities and Foreign Language Acquisition
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders
- Learning Disabilities Association
- The Council for Exceptional Children
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Parents' Educational Resource Center
Applications of Universal Design.