Disability Services Office
WELCOME to the Disability Services Office (DSO).
The DSO, located in 215 Stratton Administration Center, assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who are members of the university community (students and employees) or who utilize the university facilities (guests and visitors).
Announcements and Special Events
- Spring 2016 classes begin on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
- Students may now request notes and etexts for the SPRING 2016 semester!
- Accommodation letters will be available on or after January 28, 2016.
- Communicating with your professors is an essential part of managing your accommodations. Get started on the right foot by reviewing our "Guide for Communicating Effectively with Your Professors"
- Campus Maps & Handicap Accessible Entrances & Walkways
- Criteria for Documenting Disabilities
- DSO Forms (including forms for requesting accommodations)
- Emergency/Evacuation Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- Faculty Link for Submitting Tests to DSO Testing Center
If you require accommodations for a disability, call 610-683-4108 (TDD number: 610-683-4499) or email firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks in advance of the event. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations.