Disability Services Office
WELCOME to the Disability Services Office (DSO).
215 Stratton Administration Building
The DSO assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who are members of the university community or who utilize the university facilities.
Announcements and Special Events
Accommodation Letters for Fall 2015
Accommodation letters for students will be ready on or about Friday, Sept 4. Eligible students should come to the DSO (Stratton 215) between the hours of 8-4:30pm.
Delta Alpha Pi (DAP) Meeting - Wed Sep 2, 6-7pm, Grad Center 204
All DAP members are encouraged to attend this important organizational meeting.
Phoenix Group Meeting- Tue Sep 15, 11-12 Grad Center 204
All students interested in joining Phoenix Group should attend this important organization meeting. Click here for more information.
- Campus Maps and Handicap Accessible Entrances and Walkways
- Criteria for Documenting Disabilities
- DSO Forms (including forms for requesting accommodations)
- Emergency /Evacuation Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- Faculty Link for Submitting Tests to DSO Testing Center
If you require accommodations for a disability, call 610-683-4108 (TDD number: 610-683-4499) or email email@example.com two weeks in advance of the event. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations.