WELCOME to DSO - We Look Forward to Working with You!
The Disability Services Office (DSO) serves otherwise qualified students and employees with disabilities at Kutztown University. The university is committed to achieving equal educational access and full participation for persons with disabilities. This commitment extends to the administration of programs, activities, services, employment practices, and information technology in the university environment. It is university policy to adhere to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and its amendments (ADAAA) of 2008. Disability Services assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who are members of the university academic community or who utilize the university facilities.
We hope that the information provided on our site is helpful to you. If you have any questions or need clarification, please contact us by phone, email or set up an appointment for an in-person visit. Our doors are open and we welcome questions.
Important Links and Contacts
- View Kutztown's campus maps and handicap-accessible entrances and walkways
- Guidelines for Emergency Building Evacuation: Persons with Disabilities
- Professors emailing tests, access the testing email
- Interested in being a note taker? Please visit our note taker website
- Take a look at our newsletter
- Contact our office