WELCOME to the Disability Services Office (DSO).
The DSO assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who are members of the university community or who utilize the university facilities.
Announcements and Special Events
25th Anniversary of the ADA
July 26th marks the 25th anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) ensuring the civil rights of people with disabilities. This legislation established a clear and comprehensive national mandate for the elimination of discrimination against individuals with disabilities. In the last 25 years, the ADA has expanded opportunities for Americans with disabilities by reducing barriers and changing perceptions, and increasing full participation in community life. Kutztown University remains committed to increasing access and opportunity for people with disabilities by creating welcoming and respectful learning environments and promoting equity and fairness for all.
Meet and Greet, Thu Aug 27, Multicultural Center
- Campus Maps and Handicap Accessible Entrances and Walkways
- Criteria for Documenting Disabilities
- DSO Forms (including forms for requesting accommodations)
- Emergency /Evacuation Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- Faculty Link for Submitting Tests to DSO Testing Center