Disability Services Office (DSO)
WELCOME to the Disability Services Office (DSO).
The DSO, located in 215 Stratton Administration Center, assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who are members of the university community (students and employees) or who utilize the university facilities (guests and visitors).
Announcements and Special Events
- All students newly registered with the DSO should attend the DSO Orientation Meeting on Thursday, September 1, 11:00 am in RL 29.
- Classes start Monday, August 29 at 8am!
- Accommodation letters should be ready on or about September 8th, please keep an eye on your email for more information.
- Communicating with your professors is an essential part of managing your accommodations. Get started on the right foot by reviewing our "Guide for Communicating Effectively with Your Professors".
- Campus Maps & Handicap Accessible Entrances & Walkways
- Criteria for Documenting Disabilities
- DSO Forms (including forms for requesting accommodations)
- Emergency/Evacuation Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- Faculty Link for Submitting Tests to DSO Testing Center
If you require accommodations for a disability, call 610-683-4108 (TDD number: 610-683-4499) or email email@example.com two weeks in advance of the event. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations.