Congratulations on your decision to become a Golden Bear!
What is Transfer Orientation?
This is a required event which ensures that you are correctly registered for your classes, acquainted with university programs and offices and also have an opportunity to interact and meet incoming students, faculty and staff. Review a copy of the new Student Guidebook.
Fall 2016 Orientation Dates: May 26; June 8; June 22; July 15
Take these steps to get started:
Step 1). Pay your $200 Deposit
Step 2). Register for Orientation In MyKU
Step 3). Complete items on your checklist
Questions? Call the CONNECTIONS Orientation Office (610) 683-4088
At Orientation you will:
- Meet fellow new Golden Bears, faculty and staff
- Receive your class schedule
- Receive information from a variety of campus resources.
- Get your KU ID Card
- Find ways to get involved
Additional Information and Helpful Links:
- "Keeping It Kutztown" - Your Guide to Local Stores
- Math Placement
- Modern Language Placement
- MyKU Mobile APP
- Living On Campus
- Financial Aid Services
- Disability Services
- D2L (Distance Learning) Tutorial
- MyKU Student Services Tutorial
- Student Accounts
- Veterans Services
- Off Campus Housing and Commuter Services
- Office Of The Dean Of Students
- Public Safety
- Health and Wellness/Counseling Services
- Academic Enrichment and Tutoring Services
- Womens's Center
- Multicultural Center
- Writing Center
- GLBTQ Resource Center
- Recreational Sports
- KU Store (Bookstore)
How to Register
1) Pay your $200 Advance Registration Deposit
2) Register for orientation online through your MyKU
>Go to Student Center>MyAcademics>
3) Check your KU email for your orientation confirmation
If you need help, call the CONNECTIONS Orientation Office at (610) 683-4088.
Orientation is mandatory for all new students.