Congratulations on your decision to become a Golden Bear!
What is Spring Orientation?
Spring Orientation is a required event for all new freshman & transfer students who will begin attending Kutztown University during the spring semester. Spring Orientation will include sessions & activities designed for new incoming students to help prepare you to succeed in the classroom & for life as a Golden Bear!
Review the Transfer Orientation Agenda and Checklist
Review the New Student Guidebook
Spring 2016 course scheduling information:
Transfer Orientation Date: January 14
Register In Your MyKU
Questions? Call (610) 683-4088
What Will I Do at Spring Orientation?
During Spring Orientation, you will have the opportunity to be welcomed into the Golden Bear family & get prepared for your first day of classes. During the half-day program, you will be able to:
- Meet fellow new Golden Bears, faculty and staff
- Receive your class schedule
- Receive information from a variety of campus resources.
- Get your KU ID Card - bring a form of photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc).
Additional Information and Helpful Links:
- "Keepin It Kutztown" - Your Guide to Local Stores
- Living On Campus
- Financial Aid Services
- Disability Services
- D2L (Distance Learning) Tutorial
- MyKU Student Services Tutorial
- Student Accounts
- Veterans Services
- Off Campus Housing and Commuter Services
- Office Of The Dean Of Students
- Public Safety
- Health and Wellness/Counseling Services
- Academic Enrichment and Tutoring Services
- Womens's Center
- Multicultural Center
- Writing Center
- GLBTQ Resource Center
- Recreational Sports
- KU Store (Bookstore)
How to Register
1) Pay your $200 Advance Registration Deposit
2) Register for orientation online through your MyKU
>Go to Student Center>MyAcademics>Connections
3) Check your KU email for your orientation confirmation
If you need help, call the CONNECTIONS Orientation Office at (610) 683-4088.
Orientation is mandatory for all new students.