Congratulations on your decision to become a Golden Bear!
What is Transfer Orientation?
Transfer Orientation is a required event for all new transfer students who will begin attending Kutztown University. Orientation will include sessions & activities designed for new incoming students to help prepare you to succeed in the classroom & for life as a Golden Bear!
Fall 2016 course scheduling information:
Next Transfer Orientation Date: Friday, April 29, 2016
Review a copy of the Agenda
Step 1). Pay your $200 Deposit
Step 2). Register For Orientation In Your MyKU
Step 3). Complete all items on the New Student Checklist
Questions? Call the CONNECTIONS Orientation Office (610) 683-4088
At Orientation you will:
- Meet fellow new Golden Bears, faculty and staff
- Receive your class schedule
- Receive information from a variety of campus resources.
- Get your KU ID Card
- Find ways to get involved
Additional Information and Helpful Links:
- "Keepin It Kutztown" - Your Guide to Local Stores
- Math Placement
- Modern Language Placement
- Living On Campus
- Financial Aid Services
- Disability Services
- D2L (Distance Learning) Tutorial
- MyKU Student Services Tutorial
- Student Accounts
- Veterans Services
- Off Campus Housing and Commuter Services
- Office Of The Dean Of Students
- Public Safety
- Health and Wellness/Counseling Services
- Academic Enrichment and Tutoring Services
- Womens's Center
- Multicultural Center
- Writing Center
- GLBTQ Resource Center
- Recreational Sports
- KU Store (Bookstore)
How to Register
1) Pay your $200 Advance Registration Deposit
2) Register for orientation online through your MyKU
>Go to Student Center>MyAcademics>
3) Check your KU email for your orientation confirmation
If you need help, call the CONNECTIONS Orientation Office at (610) 683-4088.
Orientation is mandatory for all new students.