CONNECTIONS: Transfer Student Program
Kutztown University is excited to welcome you to our campus community. Transfer orientation provides students the opportunity to meet other incoming students beginning their time at KU. The program, speakers, and activities scheduled for the half day orientation program will focus on the issues and resources that are most important to transfer students. Transfer orientation is also a great way to find out how you can become involved on campus and speak to KU staff and faculty.
Fall 2014 Transfer Student Orientation/Registration Date
- Friday, April 25, 2014 (*online registration available through April 23)
- Thursday, May 22, 2014
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014
After paying the $200 Advance Registration Deposit, sign up for CONNECTIONS orientation online via MyKU. Once you register you will receive a confirmation email at your Kutztown email account. This email will include details regarding your orientation schedule. How to register for orientation. *If you are trying to register online after April 23, please call the CONNECTIONS Orientation Office at (610) 683-4088.
The program begins with check-in starting at 8:15 AM at the McFarland Student Union. Plan on staying until at least until 3 pm to complete all phases of advisement and course registration. You will need to show a form of photo identification at the time of check-in (driver's license, passport, college I.D.).
During CONNECTIONS, new students will:
- Receive a KU ID card
- Complete advisement & class scheduling
- Receive academic information
- Meet faculty, staff and students
- Get answers to questions
- Learn about MyKU, the online learning system, D2L (Desire To Learn), password changes, KU email
- Programming for parents and family members is offered in the early afternoon while students are being advised