CONNECTIONS: Freshman Program
What is CONNECTIONS Orientation?
CONNECTIONS Orientation is designed to help you get adjusted to college life, answer your questions and prepare for the exciting challenges that await you at Kutztown University! When you come to Orientation, you will meet other first-year students, become familiar with the KU campus; gain an understanding of academic and other student support services offered; receive your fall class schedule and learn about academic expectations.
Each year, we prepare a new student guidebook. We will review some aspects of this with you at new student orientation.
The first-time freshmen orientation program will begin with check-in starting at 8:15 AM and end at approximately 4:00 PM. Students are required to attend the entire day of orientation.
Additional Information and Helpful Links:
- "Keepin It Kutztown" - Your Guide to Local Stores
- Math Assessment
- Modern Language Placement
- Living On Campus
- Financial Aid Services
- MyKU Mobile APP
- Disability Services
- D2L(Distance Learning) Tutorial Website
- MyKU Student Information System Tutorial Website
- Student Accounts
- Veterans Services
- Off Campus Housing and Commuter Services
- Office Of The Dean Of Students
- Public Safety
- Health and Wellness/Counseling Services
- Academic Enrichment and Tutoring Services
- Womens's Center
- Multicultural Center
- Writing Center
- GLBTQ Resource Center
- Recreational Sports
- KU Store (Bookstore)
How to Register
1) Pay your $200 Advance Registration Deposit
2) Register for orientation online through your MyKU
>Go to Student Center>MyAcademics>
3) Check your KU email for your orientation confirmation
If you need help, call the CONNECTIONS Orientation Office at (610) 683-4088.
Orientation is mandatory for all new students.