The Budget Office at Kutztown University has various responsibilities, including:
- Preparing the University's annual operating budget.
- Monitoring expenditures of salary and operating budget lines.
- Processing budget changes (such as transfers, supplements, and carry forwards).
- Providing training, guidance, and aid for account managers and his or her assistants.
- Preparing special studies and financial models that support financial decision-making and planning activities.
- Coordinating budget systems and procedures with Human Resources, Payroll, Accounting, Faculty Records, and other associated departments.
- Preparing Legislative Appropriations Requests to submit to the State.