Kutztown University's Division of Administration & Finance is led by Vice President Gerald Silberman. Mr. Silberman's executive associate is Maria Hernandez. Reporting to the vice president are the following areas of the university:
- Housing, Residence Life and Dining: Director Kent Dahlquist
This office oversees the residence halls, residence life, and dining operations on campus. Learn more about Housing and Residence Life or Dining Services
- Public Safety & Police Services: Director John Dillon
Keeping our campus safe is the Public Safety & Police Services office. Learn more about Public Safety & Police Services, and Parking and Transportation
- McFarland Student Union Building: Director Trisha Scarcia-King
The McFarland Student Union - also known as the MSU or the SUB - is a hub of entertainment and student activities. Learn more about the MSU.
- Recreation Center: Director Amy Sandt
A highlight of our campus, the student recreation center is where you go to work out and participate in numerous activities. Learn more about Recreation Services
- Facilities, Maintenance and Construction: Acting Assistant Vice President Terry Brown
This office is responsible for maintaining the university's physical plant. Included in facilities are the following areas: Project Services, Architect, Business Services, Environmental Health Safety, Operations, Maintenance Services, Campus Services, Campus Energy Services, Custodial Services, and the Mechanical Shop. Learn more about facilities.
- Financial and Business Services: Acting Assistant Vice President Matt Delaney
The management of the university's financial resources is housed with the offices of Financial and Business Services. Included are the following areas: Bursar, Comptroller, Accounting, Budget Services, Copy Center, and Purchasing. Learn more about Financial and Business Services.
- Human Resources: Executive Director Sharon Picus
This office oversees the human resource programs and services to faculty, staff and students. Learn more about Human Resources.