Note Taking Techniques
- Taking notes is only half of your job! Read the text and review notes before class to improve your understanding.
- Follow the pointers below to make your notes effective study aids that are easier to read:
- Use dark, ball point pens
- Write legibly
- Leave blanks when you are unsure and get clarification from the instructor after class
- Use space to separate main ideas and details
- Mark points of emphasis
- Underline definitions
Click a link below for specifc note taking methods.
Staying hydrated is important for proper brain functioning.
But there is no need to purchase bottles of water. Water from the tap is just as clean if not more clean than water from a bottle.
In fact some bottled waters actually are water straight from the tap!
Save money and the environment by getting your next drink from the tap!