Test Taking Tips
The best way to be prepared for taking a test is to be a conscientious student from the start.
- Get plenty of exercise and rest every day.
- Do not miss class.
- Get to know your professor and classmates.
- Come to class prepared with readings and homework complete.
- Review material learned in class for 10 to 20 minutes daily.
- Begin reviewing for tests at least a week in advance.
- Seek assistance from classmates or tutors if you do not understand concepts.
- Do not wait until after a failed test to seek tutoring.
- Tutors can help you even if you think you understand.
- Click here to find out more about tutoring services.
Specific test taking strategies are based on the type of test you are taking. Click a link below for specific test strategies.
An apple day can do more than just keep the doctor away!
Did you know that apples are natural fighters of bad breath?
High in fiber and a breath freshner!
Got a date? Don't forget your apple!