About Us & Contact Information
Welcome to Academic Enrichment
We are here to help you!
What's our mission? To identify our students' academic potential and offer support services and programs necessary to assist them in achieving their academic, career, and personal goals. These support services and programs incorporate the most current "best practices" models which focus on retention and graduation of students. Ultimately, our objective is to assist all our students in becoming active and productive members of society.
What are our goals?
- to provide a central location that promotes diversity and supports all academic enrichment programs at the university
- to assist students in identifying the academic and personal issues that have hampered their success
- to assist students in understanding their purpose in attaining a college degree and to provide the support services required to assist in the attainment of the degree
- to provide an advocacy service to ensure that our students are receiving all the financial aid and educational services they are qualified to receive
- to establish an academically enriching environment for our students which creates a sense of community and personal attachment to the university
Who are we?
Dr. Edwin Nieves, Department Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Tom Stewart, Director of Tutoring Services/Undeclared Student Athlete Advisor email@example.com
Laura Scappaticci, Student Success Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Hollister, Secretary 610-683-4726
Tutoring Services Staff (Graduate Assistants and Undegraduate Program Assistants) email@example.com 610-6834207
What are our hours?
During the academic year:
M-F 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
M-F 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
There is no summer tutoring available at this time.