2015-2016 Winter Online
Kutztown University's Winter Session is 100% online and a great opportunity for you to catch up, or simply focus on a course without the distractions of other classes or activities.
Most online courses at KU use D2L, the university's learning management system.
To access your online course, navigate to D2L and login using your full Kutztown University email address, including the @live.kutztown.edu ending, and password.
Please contact your professor to confirm the mode of instruction (i.e. D2L, KU email, online meetings). Click the link to access the electronic phonebook to locate your professor's email address.
**If you don't know your password, contact the IT Help Center at 610-683-1511 to reset it.**
Important Dates for Winter 2015-16
- REGISTRATION BEGINS: Oct. 27
- SESSION BEGINS: Dec. 14
- CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY: Dec. 25
- NEW YEAR'S DAY HOLIDAY: Jan. 1, 2016
- SESSION ENDS: Jan. 13, 2016
- Winter 2015-2016 Course Offerings
Course offerings are available in MyKU. Select "Winter 2016" for the term. You can specify a subject to narrow your results. To return a list of all Winter course offerings, leave the subject field blank.
- Students may register for a MAXIMUM of 6 credits
- KU Students (register via MyKU)
- Non-KU Undergraduate Students
- Non-KU Graduate Students (for students in master's degree programs)
- Non-KU International Students