National Student Exchange program
National Student Exchange (NSE) is a program that allows students to study for one or two semesters at another institution in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands while paying the in-state tuition rate to the host institution (Plan A) or paying tuition to Kutztown University (Plan B).
To research schools and programs, visit www.nse.org.
Print the Application (due February 22, 2013 for priority placement)
Note: The $175 application fee is non-refundable, even if a placement is not made.
- Full-time enrollment at your home campus
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (4.0 scale) at home campus at time of application and semester preceding exchange
- Good standing (academic, financial, social/behavioral)
- No incomplete grades
- Meet any additional GPA or academic requirements of your host campus
- Must not be on probation, parole or have any pending legal judgments