National Student Exchange program
The National Student Exchange (NSE) is a program that allows students to study for up to one year at another institution in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands while paying the in-state tuition rate to the host institution (Plan A) or paying tuition & fees to Kutztown University (Plan B).
To research schools and programs, visit www.nse.org. Review the paticipating universities, majors offered, costs, placement availability, housing information, and other important facts.
Thinking about an exchange to Canada? Check out the Killam Fellowship!
Questions? Contact Us! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-time enrollment at your home campus
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (4.0 scale) at home campus at time of application and semester preceding exchange
- 24 credits earned by the time of the exchange
- Good standing (academic, financial, social/behavioral)
- No incomplete grades
- Meet any additional GPA or academic requirements of the host campus
- Must not be on probation, parole or have any pending legal judgments
Ready to apply?
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Download the Application, which includes:
- Budget Worksheet
- Reference Forms
Note: The $200 application fee is non-refundable, even if a placement is not made. (Don't worry - we'll advise you and help ensure you get placed for an exchange!)
Study Away Events
Plan to attend the study abroad fair, an information session or visit a study away table to learn more about the opportunities that are available to you at KU!
Pre-Departure Orientation for students studying away in Spring 2015:
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
4:30 - 6:30 pm, MSU 312
Save the date! Spring 2015 Study Abroad Fair
Thursday, February 19, 2015
10 am - 2 pm