MBA-Master of Business Administration
The Flexible MBA Program
Plan your schedule to complement family and work commitments. Our rotating schedule of classes provides flexibility and speed giving you the option to complete your degree in 1 to 3 years.
Online Foundation Courses
Don't have an undergraduate business degree but want to earn an MBA? Completing the required foundation courses can easily be done online.
Create an International Experience
KU's MBA program offers the option to travel abroad for an immersion experience or to complete an independent study with one of our MBA faculty. Either way you have the flexibility of choosing what works best for your schedule while earning 3 credits.
Get Your MBA Degree Paid For
Work 20 hours per week for KU as a graduate assistant while getting paid to earn your MBA degree. Take advantage of Employer Reimbursement. Learn just how affordable a KU MBA can be.
- Art Education
- Communication Design (MFA)
- Computer Science
- Computer Science- Information Technology
- Computer Science- Professional Science Master's (PSM)
- Counseling-Mental Health
- Couples, Marital and Family Therapy
- Elementary Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Instructional Technology
- Library Science
- MBA-Master of Business Administration
- Public Administration
- School Counseling
- Secondary Education
- Social Work
- Student Affairs in Higher Education
- Student Affairs in Higher Education - Administration
- Student Affairs in Higher Education - College Counseling Licensure
- Supervisory Certificate: Curriculum and Instruction
Official transcripts from previous colleges or universities (non-KU), GRE or GMAT scores, 2 letters of recommendation, resume, and goal statement. Students must apply and be formally accepted into the MBA program in order to take graduate level business courses. Professional Credit students are not eligible to enroll in MBA courses.
MBA Information Session
Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:30 p.m.Learn More