KU Information Channel
KUIC, the Kutztown University Information Channel, is operated by the KU University Relations Office.
The televised messageboard is carried on campus on Service Electric Cablevision channels 24 and 99. Channel 24 is also carried throughout eastern Berks County. KUIC can also be viewed on Kutztown's Hometown Utilicom channel 28, and Service Electric channel 266 in the Lehigh Valley.
The purpose of the channel is to provide information related to Kutztown University, specifically in the categories of events, academics, student life, news and sports and channel programming. In addition to carrying written messages, the channel transmits video, still images, and national news and weather feeds. The majority of audio is provided by the KU radio station, KUR.
|watch KU-TV online|
At times, the KUIC message board will be pre-empted by KU-TV generated programming. KU-TV includes student- and class-produced programming from the university's Department of Electronic Media.
KU-TV Programming Schedule
Below is the general schedule. Normally, these shows air during the semester at the listed times. Changes may occur without notice.
- Between the Lines - Wednesdays at 7 p.m., Thursdays at 7 p.m., Fridays at noon
- The After Show - Tuesdays at 9 p.m., Thursdays at 9 p.m.
- Camera One - Tuesdays at 7 p.m., Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m., Fridays at 12:30 p.m.
- Newsbreak - Mondays at 7:30 p.m., Tuesdays at 11 a.m., Thursdays at 7:30 p.m., Fridays at 11 a.m.
- KU-TV also televises select sporting events.