Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services
Living on campus provides a community environment which offers far more than just having a place to study and sleep. By choosing to live on campus, you will join over 4000 students who make up our diverse vibrant residential community. To get the most out of your four years at Kutztown University, we encourage you to fully immerse in the campus community!
Challenge yourself to meet new people, engage in the numerous opportunities for educational and personal growth, and get involved in the programs, workshops, and FUN that KU and the Office of Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services has to offer. Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services is part of the Division of Administration and Finance.
- Roommate Success Guide
- Guide to Community Living
- Sharing Spaces
- Mission, Values, and Vision
- Contact Housing
- Staff/Contact Us
- Room Condition Verification Form (for Traditional)
- Room Condition Verification form (for Apartments/Suites)
Information For students to enter a room maintenance request for a traditional hall or suite-style hall:
- Must be entered from an on campus location
- requires a valid KU student email address
- no lock changes, key replacements, ID card replacements, card access privilege change, computer, phone or TV requests.
- residence hall room mainentance requests only
- log your request at: http://workorders.kutztown.edu
- For students that live in the Golden Bear Village or Honors apartments- please submit maintenance request to: www.tinyurl.com/kumramaint/
For any technology-related questions for students living on campus, please visit the ResNet website here.
Important Housing Links