Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services
Living on campus provides a community environment which offers far more than just having a place to study and sleep. By choosing to live on campus, you will join over 4000 students who make up our diverse vibrant residential community. To get the most out of your four years at Kutztown University, we encourage you to fully immerse in the campus community!
Challenge yourself to meet new people, engage in the numerous opportunities for educational and personal growth, and get involved in the programs, workshops, and FUN that KU and the Office of Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services has to offer. Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services is part of the Division of Administration and Finance.
For more information about us and our offices:
- Returning students: dates to apply for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 on-campus housing- Jan. 20 - 30, 2015 See Current Students
- Incoming Fall 2015 students: dates to apply for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 on-campus housing- January 20, 2015 - May 1, 2015 See New First Year and Transfer Students
- Roommate Success Guide
- Guide to Community Living
- Sharing Spaces
- Mission, Values, and Vision
- Contact Housing
- Staff/Contact Us
- Room Condition Verification Form (for Traditional)
- Room Condition Verification form (for Apartments/Suites)
For any technology-related questions for students living on campus, please visit the ResNet website here.
Important Housing Links