Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services
Living on campus provides a community environment which offers far more than just having a place to study and sleep. By choosing to live on campus, you will join over 4000 students who make up our diverse vibrant residential community. To get the most out of your four years at Kutztown University, we encourage you to fully immerse in the campus community!
Challenge yourself to meet new people, engage in the numerous opportunities for educational and personal growth, and get involved in the programs, workshops, and FUN that KU and the Office of Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services has to offer. Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services is part of the Division of Administration and Finance.
For more information about us and our offices:
- All returning and new incoming students: The apply online process will reopen on July 14, 2015 by noon and will end at 4:00 pm on July 31, 2015. Starting August 3rd, please contact Apryle Carney at 610-683-4027 during business hours of 8 am - 12 and 1 - 4 pm Monday - Friday for information about living on-campus.
- Please note that first-year freshmen female bed availability is limited to triple rooms as of July 8th.
- Room assignments for students completing the apply online now may see a delay in assignment completion. A notification will be sent to your student email after an assignment is completed for you.
Check-in formation will be mailed to new First Year and Transfer students from Public Safety at the beginning of August.
NEW First Year and Transfer student check-in is Saturday, August, 22, 2014; you will receive a specific check-in time range included in the Public Safety August mailing.
RETURNING students can check one any one of the following days:
Monday, August 17 from 8 am - 1 pm (no meal plan provided);
Tuesday, August 18 from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (no meal plan provided);
Wednesday, August 19 from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (No meal plan provided until dinner this day),
Thursday, August, 20 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (meal plan available);
Friday, August 21 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (meal plan available)
Sunday, August 23 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (meal plan available).
- Roommate Success Guide
- Guide to Community Living
- Sharing Spaces
- Mission, Values, and Vision
- Contact Housing
- Staff/Contact Us
- Room Condition Verification Form (for Traditional)
- Room Condition Verification form (for Apartments/Suites)
For any technology-related questions for students living on campus, please visit the ResNet website here.
Important Housing Links