Health & Wellness Services
- The Flu Krew
- Protect Yourself from the Norovirus (stomach flu)
- CDC information on Ebola
- CDC information on Enterovirus (EV-D68)
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA)
STUDENTS WHO WILL BE LIVING ON CAMPUS NEED TO COMPLETE THE OPTIONS FOR MENINGITIS COMPLIANCE FORM AS FOLLOWS:
- Select the Required Medical Forms button on the right
- Make your choice from the next screen
- Select the Required Medical Forms button again
- You will be directed to another website, My Health Link, where you need to log on with your user name, password and date of birth.
- Select FORMS from the left side of the page and complete all of the electronic forms, including the meningitis compliance form.
Update: Serogroup B Meningococcal Disease Outbreaks
- Facts About the Meningitis Disease and the Vaccination
- Meningitis information from Lehigh Valley Health Network
The units within Health & Wellness Services enhance the academic environment by providing quality health care services, health education and promotion, counseling, and preventative services to the campus community in a caring, cost-effective, and convenient setting.
Health and Wellness Services is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. The dedication of the staff in the efforts necessary to fulfill the requirements for accreditation displays a commitment to continual self-evaluation and continuous improvement of services offered to the students at Kutztown University.