Health & Wellness Services
Clinical Services will close at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, December 12th.
Normal hours of operation will resume on Sunday, January 18th at 10:00 a.m.
Clinical Services will be closed for the Martin Luther King holiday on
Monday, January 19th
While closed, please contact Public Safety at 610-683-4001
if you have a medical emergency.
The units within Health & Wellness Services enhance the academic environment by providing quality health care services, health education and promotion, counseling, and preventative services to the campus community in a caring, cost-effective, and convenient setting.
- Letter to the Campus Community
- PA Department of Health Advisory
- Ebola Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Facts About Ebola
NOROVIRUS (stomach flu)
- The Flu Krew - How to Stay Healthy
- Flu Update from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA) - ACA and College Students