Health & Wellness Services
The units within Health & Wellness Services enhance the academic environment by providing quality health care services, health education and promotion, counseling, and preventative services to the campus community in a caring, cost-effective, and convenient setting.
The United States is currrently experiencing an outbreak of measles. Measles is an acute respiratory illness. Please be assured that the health center is closely monitoring the campus community. Currently, we have NO cases on campus. Please see the link below for more information on measles.
- Letter to the Campus Community
- PA Department of Health Advisory
- Ebola Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Facts About Ebola
NOROVIRUS (stomach flu)
- The Flu Krew - How to Stay Healthy
- Flu Update from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA) - ACA and College Students