Welcome to Kutztown University!
Your first step to success at Kutztown University starts with CONNECTIONS Orientation which is required for all new students. Orientation helps bridge the gap between your high school or previous college by preparing you for a great first year.
What is Spring Orientation?
Spring Orientation is a required event for all new freshman & transfer students who will begin attending Kutztown University during the spring semester.
What Will I Do at Spring Orientation?
During Spring Orientation, you will have the opportunity to be welcomed into the Golden Bear family & get prepared for your first day of classes. During the half-day program, you will be able to:
- Meet fellow new Golden Bears
- Receive information regarding academic expectations & college success strategies
- Meet with an academic advisor and receive your spring course schedule
- Get your KU ID Card
- Learn more about the campus and student life
Register Today For Spring 2016 New Student Orientation
First-Time Freshmen: January 13
Transfer Students: November 18 or January 14
Find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
How to Register
1) Pay your $200 Advance Registration Deposit
2) Register for orientation onling through your MyKU
>Go to Student Center>MyAcademics>Connections
3) Check your KU email for your orientation confirmation
If you need help, call the CONNECTIONS Orientation Office at (610) 684-4088.
Orientation is mandatory for all new students.
Contact Your College
To contact your college, click on your major in this Link